Always Buy Quality...
It’s in Our Name!
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen countertops
- Breakfast bars
- Full remodels
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Showers & bathtubs
- Custom lighting
- Sinks & countertops
- Handicap Accessible Work
- Chair lifts
- ADA guidelines
- Home Improvements
- Owner on Job Site Daily
- Worksites Cleaned Daily
- Landscaping After Job Completion
Chemung County NY, Steuben County NY, Schuyler County NY, Elmira NY, Elmira Heights NY, Horseheads NY, Corning NY, Big Flats NY, Painted Post NY, Watkins Glen NY, Montour Falls NY, Wellsburg NY, Southport NY, Bath NY, Lowman NY, Chemung NY, Waverly NY, Mansfield PA, Troy PA, Athens PA, Sayre PA
Handicap Accessibility Remodeling Work in Elmira, NY
If you need to make your home more handicap accessible, count on the team at ABQ Home Improvements. Since 1980, we’ve worked with residents throughout Chemung County, Steuben County, Schuyler County and surrounding communities in PA to create effective and cost-efficient home remodeling solutions that make it easier for customers with disabilities or those aging in place to move around and complete everyday activities within the comfort of their own home. As a family-owned company and a member of the Finger Lakes Home Builders Association, you can expect nothing less than quality workmanship and customer service from our home improvement experts.
If you have a disability or are aging in place, your home might not be built with the features needed to accommodate your unique needs in its current state. When finding a home remodeler to add accessibility features to your home, you should only hire a remodeler who has extensive experience with handicap accessibility remodeling and renovation work to ensure your project will be properly handled. That’s why ABQ Home Improvements has been committed to providing comprehensive and cost-efficient home remodeling work for handicap accessibility for over 30 years. Whether you need a wheelchair ramp for your deck or you need your entire kitchen remodeled, we’ll work with you to plan the best solution for your home and handle the construction process from start to finish. When we’re finished, you’ll really notice the difference in accessibility and comfort!
- Ramp installation – A ramp can make it easier for people who use a wheelchair to access raised surfaces, including steps leading to your front door or the stairs in your home. We can build and install ramps that satisfy ADA guidelines in any part of your home, including your front entrance, garage, deck and more.
- Bathroom remodeling – The bathroom is an essential room in your home, so it’s important to ensure you can access it with ease. We can renovate your bathroom to improve its accessibility, whether you need us to install grab bars and railings or widen the doorway. We can also install custom lighting to make everything in your bathroom more visible.
- Kitchen remodeling – We can adjust a number of new features in your kitchen to accommodate your individual needs, whether you need wider walkways, varying countertop heights or new handles and drawer pulls.
- Chair lift installation – If you use a wheelchair or a walker, a chair lift can help you get up and down the stairs with ease. We can install a chair lift that matches the dimensions of your staircase so you can rest assured that your new lift will get you where you need to go, no matter what kind of staircase you have.
- Home elevator installation – A home elevator can give you the mobility you need to go from one level of your home to the next without the hassle of using the stairs. We can retrofit any part of your home in order to make room for an elevator in a location that’s most convenient for you.
- Deck remodeling – Trying to get onto your home’s deck in a wheelchair can create a lot of hassle. We can install a ramp or chair lift to make it easier for you to access your deck, as well as expand the walkways so you can freely turn around in your wheelchair.
- ADA guidelines – We can create solutions for your home that follow ADA guidelines and standards. From custom floor plans for bathrooms and kitchen to installing grab bars and chair lifts, we can equip your home with the features needed to keep you safe and comfortable.
For a free estimate on remodeling and renovating for handicap accessibility, call 607-734-1440.